1. For “Your Turning 4” card, cut white cardstock and fold to create a 6-¼ inch by 4-¼ inch card.
2. Cut green gingham patterned paper to fit on front.
3. Cut a strip of yellow cardstock and use large circle scallop edger on top edge. Tie two white ribbons through holes near sides, and adhere to center of card.
4. Cut a white strip of cardstock and adhere to bottom of yellow border strip. Use edger punch on a scrap piece of black cardstock and glue four black dots on white strip as shown. Apply yellow and green candle stickers to dots.
5. Cut a strip of white cardstock to run vertically on card and mat with black cardstock. Adhere to center of card.
6. Punch a 2 inch black scalloped circle and a 1-¾ inch green gingham circle. Adhere together and add chipboard number to center. Attach to bottom of white vertical strip on card using 3D Dots.
7. Write out “You’re” and Turning on white cardstock. Trim and mat with black cardstock. Adhere to top white vertical strip using 3D Dots, above scalloped circle piece.