1. Choose a piece of 12" x 12" pink patterned cardstock. Find the ivory cardstock with pink flowers in the lower corners. Trim 1/4" off the top and left side of this piece. Use your glue stick to mat this piece to the pink cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of green patterned cardstock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhere to the center of your page. Trim your photo to be slightly small than the green piece (my photo measures 3 7/8" x 5 1/4"), then adhere it in place.
3. Pose your fairy how you wish, then attach it to the upper left corner of the page—it’s ok to overlap the photo. Attach the wand so she is holding it in her hand.
4. Adhere the glittered flower from the fairy set to the lower right corner of the photo. Add several more flowers from the Mini White Flower set around the glittered flower. Scatter several smaller ones throughout the printed floral on the bottom of the page.
5. Select the letters to spell “Tooth Fairy” and attach them around the upper right corner of the photo as shown.
6. Finish your page by adding any journaling such as the date or details using a black marker.