1. Use a 12" x 12" piece of red patterned paper for the base. Cut a 3"x 11 1/2" piece of yellow paper and adhere vertically to the base to the right of center.
2. Adhere a 10" x 10" piece of light blue paper to the center of the page. Adhere a 3/4" x 10" strip of yellow paper to the left edge of the light blue paper.
3. Punch two 10" borders from lime green paper. Layer the pieces so they are aligned at the sides, but staggered 1/2" top to bottom as shown. Adhere the borders together then attach the completed border to the bottom of the light blue paper.
4. Mat three 3" x 4" photos on bright pink paper and again onto white cardstock. Use your journaling pen to draw outlines just inside the white cardstock. Working 1 1/2" from the top of the light blue paper, attach your photos side by side as shown. It’s ok if they extend past the side edges of the light blue background.
5. Add the title “Sweet Smiles” and decorate with butterfly stickers above the photos. Again, breaking the borders with the placement of the butterflies adds to the visual interest of the page.
6. Add flower stickers below the photos with the tallest breaking into the first photo.
7. Add your handwritten journaling.