1. Using the EK Tools trimmer, cut the white cardstock to the size of 11” X 8 1/2”. Score cardstock down the center using the Martha Stewart Crafts scoring board. Fold cardstock in half. Finished card base will be 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
2. Using the trimmer cut a piece of red patterned paper from the K&Company pad to the size of 2 1/4" x 3 7/8". Attach to the bottom of the card base with the Herma permanent adhesive.
3. Cut six 1" red squares and attach in a checkerboard pattern above the red rectangle. Hold squares in place with permanent adhesive.
4. Cut a length of the purple ribbon to fit across the card about 5 1/2”. Hot glue ribbon above the red rectangle. Cut a second piece of ribbon 4". Tie this piece in a knot and hot glue on top of the ribbon. This will give the appearance the ribbon has been tied around the card.
5. Remove the Jolee’s Boutique ant stickers from the release paper. Place above ribbon crawling up the card.
6. Remove the pillow alphabet stickers from the release paper. Spell the word “Picnic” at the bottom right hands side of the invitation.
Picnic Favor Instructions
1. Using the paper trimmer cut eight 1" squares from red patterned cardstock. Attach squares to one side of your pillow box in a checkerboard pattern. Adhere with permanent adhesive.
2. Cut seven 3/4" squares from white cardstock using the trimmer. Center these squares in between the red squares on the pillow box using the permanent adhesive.
3. Tie the purple ribbon around the box. Cut off ends.
4. Remove the ants from the release paper. Adhere to the box as it the ants were walking across the center of the box.
5. Fill box with candies, snack crackers, or novelty items.