1.Cut a piece of white cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" using the EK Tools trimmer. Score in the center of the paper using the Martha Stewart Crafts Scorning Board. Fold cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Select a piece of pink and orange pattern paper from the K&Company designer’s pad. Cut the piece of paper to the size of 2 1/2" x 4". Attach to the bottom of the card base using the Herma permanent adhesive.
3. Select a green pattern paper from the designer’s pad. Use the EK Tools scallop circle punch to punch one shape from green patterned paper.
4. Cut a white 2" circle using the circle scissors pro and glass mat. Attach the 2” white circle in the center of the green scallop circle.
5. Adhere the Jolee’s pink ice cream dish sticker to the center of the white circle. Attach circle piece to the left side of the card base above the pink and orange patterned paper using the permanent adhesive.
6. Cut a 5" piece of ribbon to fit across the front of the card. Hot glue ribbon to card base. Tie the remaining ribbon into a knot and hot glue on to the ribbon border.
7. Using the Sticko ABC letters spell the word "Social" off to the right of the scalloped circle.
8. Print party invitation from computer and adhere inside invitation.
Ice Cream Parfait Dish:
1. Wash the parfait dish with warm soapy water and dry well.
2. Apply the vellum Jolee’s Boutique ice cream stickers around the outside of the dish, one per panel; alternate by using one larger sticker and then a smaller sticker.
3. Tie ribbon in a bow loosely around the base of the dish. Slide the spoon in sideways then tighten the bow.
4. Stamp guest names on a piece of pink and orange patterned cardstock and cut out in a rectangle shape. Insert safety pin in the end and attach to the bow.