1. Start with a 12x12 piece of light turquoise cardstock as your base.
2. Print your journaling onto white cardstock and arrange photos in a grid like pattern.
3. Mat your photo and journaling block with orange cardstock and adhere to page.
4. Print one larger photo of your main subject and cut out with a circle cutter. Double mat this with orange and white cardstock and adhere with 3D-Dots.
5. Punch out stars and adhere them to the page. Some flat to the page and others with 3D-Dots.
6. Use the powdering tool on the Story Time stickers. Adhere those as shown with 3D-Dots.
7. Personalize the title with two more printed words on white cardstock. Mat those with orange and adhere with 3D-Dots.