1. Curl the cupcake wrapper so the tab fits into the slit. For additional security place a piece of clear tape over the slit and tab on the inside of the wrapper.
2. Decorate each wrapper with stickers: we added a flower or butterfly sticker over every other punched daisy on the wrapper, and a pearl in the center of the others.
3. If you will be creating a message using your computer and printer, use the tag punch on a piece of scrap paper and measure it so you know the size for your message. Create your message and print it onto cardstock, then punch it out. You can also handwrite a message.
4. Hot glue the punched message to a plastic coffee stir. Add a sticker to finish the tag as shown.
5. Trim the stir with scissors as desired and insert the tag into the cupcake.