1. Remove mirror from frame and paint black. When dry sand, wipe clean and paint another coat.
2. Cut bling into strips to match the top and sides of the mirror and apply them to the mirror as shown in the example.
3. Measure the size of the corners and cut a piece of hot pink cardstock to fit, apply 3D Dots to the backside and adhere to the corners. Mat a piece of black cardstock onto the pink square. Punch a tiny butterfly from the hot pink cardstock and attach to corner with a 3D Dot. Create another block exactly the same in the other top corner,
4. Paint chipboard and set aside to dry. Attach to frame as shown in the example using 3D Dots.
5. Punch two large butterflies from pink cardstock and adhere to corner of banner and top center of the strip of bling across the edge of the mirror. Decorate the butterflies with extra bling.