1. Cut back ground flourish paper and ink edges. Adhere to page base and machine stitch around edges. Ink page base edges.
2. Cut strips of blue pattern paper. Ink edges and adhere to page base as shown.
3. Print photos and glue to page.
4. Print journaling on pattern paper. Cut into strips and ink edges. Adhere to page along bottom right corner.
5. Sand color from chipboard title letters. Cover with gray ink and immediately sprinkle with clear embossing powder. Use heat tool to set powder and allow to dry. Attach to page using foam adhesive.
6. Finish title with marker.
7. Sand silver snowflake stickers and use to embellish page.
8. Add beaded snowflake and large gem stickers to finish page.
Tips for Success: Leave the snowflake sticker on the backing sheet while sanding. It will be easier to keep stickers stable by giving you something to hold onto.