1. Background for layout is blue-green cardstock.
2. Mat 4 inch strip of Christmas pattern paper on red cardstock. Adhere to page about 1-1/2 inches from top.
3. Mat large photo on red cardstock. Adhere to lower left corner of page.
4. Print journaling on white cardstock. Mat on red and adhere to right side of
5. Punch out smaller photo with 1-3/8 inch circle punch. Use 1-1/2 inch circle punch on red cardstock to make mat for photo. Adhere on top left side of journaling block. Add Santa hat to top of photo.
6. Adhere small red strip of cardstock under journaling. Use needle to thread white string through ends of strip.
7. Adhere Santa’s Suit stickers so the hangers catch on the white string.
8. Add title cut from red cardstock to top of page.
9. Complete layout by adhering Santa’s boots overlapping lower left corner of largest photo.
TIP: When adhering dimensional stickers, be sure to give them purpose on your page. For this layout, Santa’s boots anchor the photo on the lower left, Santa’s hat adds a touch of whimsy to the little one’s head, and Santa’s suit is hanging from the line…all ready for Santa to don!