1. Cut 9 pieces of tan cardstock to 7 x 7 inches for the base of each box
2. Cut 9 patter paper lids 7 x7 .
3. Score the bases at 2 and 5 inches using the scoring board.
4. Score the lids for the boxes at 2 and 5 1/8 using the scoring board. Remember to move the lid paper to the line on the scoring board.
5. Fold lids and their bases together and secure with glue.
6. Arrange 9 boxes so the corners are touching.
7. Decorate each box with borders, stickers, ribbons, and buttons. Use the inside of the packaging to create tags for the boxes and even a mini box.
8. Use a dinner plate to trace around for the base of the wreath. Cut out the center area of the plate shape so it looks like a large doughnut.
9. Cover the wreath base with pattern paper and a scalloped edge.
10. Glue all the boxes to the wreath base. Add ribbon for hanging if desired.