1. Paint canvas with white paint to prime. Allow to dry.
2. Cut red pattern paper into 1.5 inch strips.
3. Seam two pieces of blue pattern paper together and cut into a 5.75 inch square.
4. Glue pieces to canvas using decoupage medium. Cover entire canvas with decoupage medium and
allow to dry thoroughly.
5. Cut star shape from book page. Machine stitch around edge with red thread.
6. Glue large die cut pieces to blue block first. Top with lace frame.
7. Layer flag and flourish stickers next.
8. Adhere star shape using foam adhesive.
9. Finish embellishing canvas with remaining items using foam adhesive for added height.
10. Edge red stripes and bits of blue square with glitter glue.