1. Cut and fold a piece of 10 x 7 pattern paper to make a 5 x 7 side-folding card.
2. Cover top of card with brown/gold dotted paper & bottom of card with brown and tan floral/dots pattern paper.
3. Cut brown oval from cardstock. Stamp “THANKS” with embossing ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set. Use gold ink to edge around oval.
4. Attach gold mini brads to each side of oval. Attach oval to card front.
5. Adhere dimensional leaf stickers to top and bottom of oval to form wreath shape. Add small light gold bow to top of wreath.
6. Ink edges of small strip of brown cardstock with gold ink. Insert 5 gold mini brads across length of strip. Use foam adhesive to apply strip to card front where papers meet.