1. Cover the 12 inch by 12 inch canvas with patterned paper (aqua scallops).
2. Cut a piece of Paris themed patterned paper measuring 4 inches wide by 12 inches long.
3. Secure this piece to the left margin of the canvas. Leave approximately ½ inch of the background paper showing at the left margin of the canvas.
4. Add a mail striped border sticker to the right margin of the Paris patterned paper.
5. Tear a page from a French textbook. Paint it with watercolors and allow it to dry.
6. Once it is dry, use a charcoal pencil and doodle on the background paper. With your warm hand, smear the charcoal.
7. Cut the patterned paper with the little umbrella table on it. Follow the lines of the paper to trim to size.
8. Using the charcoal pencil, write “J’aime Paris” which means “I love Paris.” Cut favorite sayings from the textbook and glue to the page. Secure this paper to the center of your canvas.
9. Using a die-cut frame, cover the 4 ¾ inch by 6 ¾ inch canvas. Place a postcard from the postcard pad in the oval shaped opening.
10. Glue rhinestones around the frame on the canvas.
11. Add the Eiffel Tower sticker to the canvas by using foam tape. Decorate the Eiffel Tower with a scroll sticker from the sticker sheet. Trim the ribbon from the tag that reads “Paris” so it isn’t so long.
12. Edge the canvas with patterned paper and add a decorative gold trim border.
13. Secure this canvas to the larger canvas with a strong glue.
14. Cover each of the mini canvases with patterned paper. The front side of these little canvases is actually the back of the canvas. Use the backside to create a mini shadowbox for little travel souvenirs.
15. Add embellishments such as stickers, coins, and photos inside the mini canvas.
16. Decorate the outside of the canvases with trim, glitter, and rhinestones.
17. Line the canvases in a vertical row and glue them to the large canvas.
18. Add a border sticker to the bottom of the page. Make sure to remove the sticky on the sticker with a powder tool.
19. Layer a piece of pink velvet ribbon onto the border sticker.
20. Edge the canvas with patterned paper and pink velvet ribbon.