1. Coat entire surface of canvas with gel medium and cover with music sheet paper. Allow to dry.
2. Paint canvas with watered down cream paint, you want the music sheet paper to show through.
3. Ink edges of canvas with red ink.
4. When the canvas is completely dry; adhere the Jolee’s Boutique Parcel Vintage Foil Borders to canvas, refer to sample for placement.
5. Use a hot glue gun to adhere the bingo sheet, playing card, and game pieces.
6. Cut skyline photo from printer paper and glue to bingo sheet.
7. Create photo strip in photo editing software and print on photo paper. Trim and adhere over bottom of Bingo Card.
8. Cover seam where the Vintage Border sheet and the photo meet with the Vintage Foil Border. Cover bottom of photo strip with the same border.
9. Adhere Statue of Liberty and Cab stickers to canvas.
10. Create a border around the canvas using a ruler and pencil, refer to example for placement.