1. Paint canvas edges with grey paint, allow paint to dry.
2. Adhere grey paper to chipboard, attach to canvas.
3. Add black ribbon strips across canvas, secure with tacks on the side and back of canvas.
4. Hot glue ruffled ribbon and plaid ribbon around canvas.
5. Stitch a few flower layers together, add a button, and then hot glue flower to the top of the canvas.
6. Embellish canvas with stickers, gems, memorabilia, chipboard letters, and map.
7. Cover plastic handle of magnifying glass with string. Use hot glue and wire to secure magnifying glass to canvas.