1. Cut five pieces of black cardstock to 8.25" x 6" using a paper trimmer.
2. Cut ten pieces of patterned paper to 8" x 5.75" and round the outside two corners with a 3/8" corner rounder. Adhere the patterned paper to the black cardstock pages on both sides.
3. Punch two holes as shown on the binding edges of the pages.
4. Embellish the cover with the title sticker. Add a banner shape created from orange patterned paper and adhere the chipboard letters.
5. Cut photo mats and adhere them with your photos to the inside pages of the album. Your mat sizes will be determined by your photo sizes. Embellish your pages with dimensional stickers and chipboard shapes. Add journaling entries with black marker.
6. Bind your album with 1" binder rings.