1. Use grey paper for background.
2. Cut 3-1/2 x 12 inch strip of hearts paper, punch along top edge with intertwined arches. Adhere 1-1/2 inches from top of layout.
3. Cut 3-1/2 x 12 inch strip of bright pink paper, punch along top edge with abstract flower. Adhere over hearts paper.
4. Cut 3/4 inch x 11 inch pink heart paper; adhere along bottom of bright pink paper.
5. Add three 3x5 inch photos, overlapping and at angles.
6. Cut label from light pink paper and add journaling. Adhere.
7. Cut 3/4 x 12 inch strip of bright pink paper. Crumple in hands, and add pleats throughout length. Adhere along top of journaling.
8. Punch three retro flowers from heart paper. Adhere two above photos as shown, add third to strip above journaling.
9. Add punched circles and chipboard pieces to centers of all flowers. Add chipboard flourishes to each side of flower in center.
10. Using bright pink paper, cut title using electronic die cut machine, or hand-cut. Adhere to page.