1. Cut pattern paper to 9 x 7. Fold in half and score the seam. The card is a horizontal opening card.
2. Cut the red rectangle paper 4 x 6 ½. Cut a piece of polka dot paper to fit inside the red rectangle. Use foam tape to place the base onto the card.
3. Cut a glittery border from the pattern paper and place through the center of the card. Add gold brads to secure it into place.
4. Cut 3 red rectangles 1.5 x 3 inches to fit on the card. Cut smaller ivory colored rectangles to fit inside the rectangles. Secure all three rectangles to the card.
5. Place the nutcracker stickers onto the small rectangles. The center nutcracker is powdered and placed on the card with foam tape. Add a few broken nut stickers to 2 of the nutcrackers.
6. Add ribbon to the fold seam at the top of the card.
7. Cut from pattern paper the greeting and secure it to the center nutcracker using foam tape on each end of the word.