1. Spray paint the outside rim of the embroidery hoop and set it aside to dry.
2. Trace outside the inner hoop onto the back of gray paper. Cut out the circle about 1/2" larger than the traced line.
3. Snip into the circle just shy of the traced line in 1/4" increments. Apply double-sided tape to the outside edge of the inner hoop. Center the paper circle over the inner hoop and fold the paper down over the edge. Add the outer hoop and tighten.
4. Arrange and adhere flowers to lower right edge of the hoop.
5. If you wish, you can apply patterned paper to your letter if it doesn’t already have it. Turn the letter over and trace it onto your chosen paper. Cut just inside the traced line and adhere the paper to the letter.
6. With one hand under the hoop for support, carefully adhere the letter, embellishing with a bumblebee sticker.