For Happy Birthday Black and White card:
1.cut black cardstock and fold to create a 5-1/2 inch by 5-1/2 inch card.
2. Cut white square to center on front of card leaving black border showing.
3. Cut a white rectangle and mat top and bottom edges with black cardstock. Adhere to center of card horizontally.
4. Cut various sizes of blue, green and yellow cardstock rectangles. Glue in center of white strip, overlapping edges. Adhere a thin black cardstock strip to center of card.
5. Stamp “Happy Birthday” on two small pieces of white cardstock, trim both and mat with black cardstock. Adhere to top left and bottom right corners of card using 3D-Dots.
6. Apply present stickers to colored rectangles.For Happy Birthday Floral Card:
1. Fold yellow cardstock to create a 6-inch by 4 1/4-inch card. Cut a piece floral patterned paper to fit on front leaving a slight yellow border showing
2. Punch a strip of green cardstock and use Pointed Flower Edger punch on top and bottom edges of strip. Cut a strip of green gingham patterned paper and adhere to center of punched border piece. Wrap white sheer around center and tie a knot.
3. Punch a yellow and a white circle using Large Circle punches. Adhere together and then to front of card towards right side of border strip using 3D-Dots.
4. Apply present stickers to circle and tie a tag with “Happy Birthday” written on it to one of the presents using a small piece of jute string.