1. Cover the frame with grey patterned paper.
2. Using the edger punch, punch three strips of grey paper a bit wider than the width of the frame. Staggering the half circles of the punched edges, layer and adhere to top of frame as shown.
3. Add a 1/2" wide strip of dark pink paper. Follow the photo to add the gold flourish stickers.
4. Punch flowers from the two colors of pink paper, and layer to create a dimensional flower. Add a gold stud sticker to the center.
5. Add “Memories” along the bottom of the frame.