1. Cut pink circle pattern paper to fit just inside white background page and glue. Machine stitch around pattern paper edges and ink white cardstock edges with gold.
2. Cut light purple dot pattern paper to desired size. Ink edges with gold and adhere to background page.
3. Print photos and glue to bottom section of light purple dot mat.
4. Cut strip of purple stripe pattern paper and punch both long sides using the embossed dotted edger.
5. Cut strip of teal green heart pattern paper slightly smaller than purple stripe strip and punch both long sides using the postage stamp edger. Glue to center of purple stripe strip.
6. Cut strip of pink floral pattern paper to fit inside teal green heart strip and glue to center. Attach layered strip to background page above photos. Machine stitch along both long sides.
7. Cover title letters with ruby glitter and allow to dry.
8. Punch circles from pink plaid pattern paper and ink edges with gold. Mat with scallop circles punched from dark pink pattern paper. Adhere to layout using foam adhesive and embellish with cupid stickers.
9. Cut banner triangles from pattern paper. Ink edges with gold. Punch both upper corners with micro circle punch.
10. Thread banner with white string and attach pieces to page using foam adhesive. Tie string ends to cupid stickers as shown. Add title letters.
11. Journal on white cardstock. Cut into strips and ink edges with gold. Glue to bottom of page.
Tips: To speed up the drying time of both the glitter and pigment ink, use a heat gun.