1. Cut white cardstock to 10" x 7" and fold in half for a top-folding card.
2. Cut white cardstock to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4". Mat this onto the card front with foam adhesive.
3. Cut a strip of black cardstock measuring 6 3/4" x 1". Lay ribbon along the center of the black strip, wrapping and adhering ends to the back. Adhere this panel to the card front a little above center.
4. Punch a scalloped circle from white cardstock. Write “Just for You” or a similar sentiment on the circle. Add the circle over the black strip as shown using foam adhesive.
5. Embellish the card with gown, flower, and gift stickers.