1. Cut bright pink paper to measure 8.5 x 6.25 inches. Fold in half.
2. Cut 6x6 inch paper (with bracket) to fit front of card. Adhere.
3. Punch three bright pink circles, overlap and adhere across front of card.
4. Punch flowers from light pink and pattern papers; layer with adhesive foam dots.
5. Adhere punched flowers to center of middle circle. Add felt rose to center.
6. Add flourishes to each side of flower.
7. Punch small scallop strip and layer with pattern paper strip. Adhere.
8. Punch and adhere small blue label, and add sticker and chipboard accents.