1. Use a piece of pink 12 x 12 cardstock as your base.
2. Trim gray cardstock to 11 ¼ x 11 ¼ and adhere to the center of the pink cardstock.
3. Trim white cardstock to 11 x 11 and adhere to the center of the gray cardstock.
4. Mat the main photo with gray cardstock.
5. Poke a hole in each corner of the white cardstock (through all three layers) about ¼” in from the edge.
6. Cut four 11 ½” lengths of dark pink floss. Thread each end through a pierced hole to form a frame around the white cardstock and adhere the ends to the back of the layout.
7. Cut a 3 ½ x 11 piece of pink cardstock and tear down both long edges.
8. Adhere pink cardstock strip, photos and journaling block as shown.
9. Cut two pieces of dark pink, gingham ribbon and adhere to upper right and bottom left corners, adhering the ends to the back of the layout. Adhere a dark pink button to the center of each piece of ribbon.
10. Attach foam adhesive to each Dimensional Sticker. Center and adhere the Dimensional Stickers to the pink cardstock strip.