1. Cut a piece of pink cardstock to fit width of gift bag and fold in half. Lay on top of gift bag, marking on the fold where handles are. Use a craft knife to cut a ¼” wide rectangle from the folded section of the cardstock where the marks were made from the handles of the bag. Check to make sure the bag topper fits on the bag before you begin decorating it.
2. Cut a zig-zag pattern from the black bling and attach it to the bottom of the bag topper as shown in the example.
3. Paint chipboard shape with pink acrylic paint and set aside to dry.
4. Trim a piece of black cardstock to fit on the bag over the bling, mat a piece of pink cardstock over top.
5. Create bag sentiment in word processing program and print on white cardstock. Trim and mat on the pink cardstock. Stitch around white cardstock with black thread.
6. Wrap a piece of black ribbon around the bag topper, positioning it at the seam where the bling meets the bag. Tie a small bow to secure.
7. Attach chipboard shape to bag using 3D Dots.
8. Embellish with flowers as shown in the example. Place a discarded bling in the center of each flower.