1. Select 6 pieces of patterned paper from the Martha Stewart Crafts Animal Masquerade paper pad.
2. Cut each piece of paper with the EK Tools Straight Edge Trimmer to 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"— a total of 6 paper squares will be needed for each box you create.
3. Ink all cut paper edges with the black ink pad. Simply place the ink pad’s edge to the paper edge and lightly brush pad across. Let ink edges dry.
4. If needed, fold boxes into shape. Select the paper color combinations to be used to decorate each box. Our sample designs feature the same paper on all four sides and two coordinating papers for the top and bottom of the box.
5. Attach paper squares to boxes with the EK Tools permanent tape-runner adhesive.
6. Place a Jolee's Boutique Printed Embroidery Hoops sticker on the front of each box.
7. Fill boxes with candies or Halloween trinkets.
8. Wrap a 20" piece of black ribbon around the box tying a knot on the top. Finish by tying ends into a bow.