1. Scallop edge punch a length of white cardstock - Use a small portion to stamp 'Thanks' in purple. -- Heat set the ink.
2. Add a butterfly to the left side of the stamped panel. Set aside the remaining, scalloped punched, white cardstock panel.
3. Cut a white cardstock panel slightly larger than the dimensional sticker -- Scrape along the edge with the same purple ink, used above. Heat set the ink. Add the 'Grandma' sticker.
4. Trim and adhere a purple cardstock panel to frame the sticker panel.
5. Layer the purple pattern paper to a white card, leaving a small amount of the white card showing.
6. Attach the layered sticker panel to the card -- trimming the scalloped punched strip to fit the bottom edge.
7. Tuck the 'Thanks' edge punched panel under the upper left side, as shown