1. Edge punch a length of cream cardstock - with the binding edger punch. Set aside.
2. Stamp, 'You're the Best,' in brown ink on a small cream cardstock panel. Scrap along the edge with brown ink. Heat set the ink.
3. Cut a cream cardstock panel a slightly larger than the dimensional sticker -- Scrape along the edge with the same brown ink, used above. Heat set the ink. Add the 'Grandpa' sticker.
4. Trim and adhere a brown cardstock panel to frame the sticker panel.
5. Layer the pattern papers to a cream card, dotted on the top one third and striped on the bottom two thirds. Add a narrow green cardstock strip where the two patterns meet.
6. Attach the layered sticker panel to the card -- trimming the binding edge punched strip to fit the top edge of this panel.
7. Tuck the 'You're the Best,' panel under the lower right side, as shown.