1. Cut a piece of the red striped cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".
2. Cut two pieces of the plaid cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 2". Adhere one piece to each end of your red striped piece.
3. Adhere this assembled piece to the back of your die cut card opening so the plaid and red show through the front.
4. On the front of the card around the rectangle die cut opening, create “stitches” using your black marker. You will want to make short and even strokes with your marker. Also add stitches where the red striped cardstock meets the plaid as shown.
5. Add the Jolee’s Boutique graduation stickers to the front as indicated.