1. Print 5 wallet sized photos and mat 4 on black cardstock as shown in the example. Mat the 5th on red patterned paper.
2. Create journaling in word processing program and print on white cardstock. Trim and mat on red patterned paper from the Blossomwood Designer Paper Pad.
3. Attach strip of photos to page. Adhere last photo, the one matted on red patterned paper to the page as shown in the example.
4. Chalk or ink edges of white cardstock with blue to resemble sky.
5. Stitch around white cardstock using cream or white thread if desired. If you do not sew, create stitches using a black marker.
6. Arrange shells on page and layer with 3D dots. For those that are very transparent, adhere them to white cardstock and cut excess away before adhering them to the page.
7. Add title to top of page and add sea gulls from the Lighthouse embellishment pack.