1. Rinse the inside of the ornaments with vinegar and water, then water, and allow to dry. Bend wire hooks of caps to a less severe angle to prevent them from hitting the glitter inside the ornament.
2. Squeeze liquid acrylic glue inside the ornament and turn several times to completely coat the interior. Use the long handled cotton swabs to reach any areas you might have missed. Drain the excess glue back into the bottle.
3. Carefully pour glitter inside the ornament and rotate the ornament to coat the interior. Tap out the excess glitter. Allow to dry.
4. Adhere the stud/rhinestone stickers to the ornament as desired.
5. Use E6000 glue to adhere silver gemstones around the outside of the cap and allow to dry.
6. Replace caps onto ornaments. Attach with hot glue if necessary.