1. Score a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cream cardstock in half with the bone folder and ruler, then fold the piece to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" top-folding card. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of blue patterned paper and adhere to the card front.
2. Cut a 4" length of botanical ribbon and adhere to the left side of the card. Add a feather with the Herma adhesive, then glue a key in place as shown.
1. Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cream cardstock in half to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" side-folding card. Ink the edges with light brown ink. Punch a circle of paper and adhere it in the lower right corner.
2. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of red patterned paper. Fold back the lower right corner on the diagonal as shown to create a flap. Adhere this piece to the card front, leaving the flap free.
3. Secure a bit of adhesive lace to the back of the flap and glue the flap open. Decorate the flap with a resin flower.
4. Cut a 2" x 3" piece of cream cardstock and ink the edges. Mat another piece of contrasting patterned paper onto the cream panel with a narrow margin. Adhere the assembled panel at an angle to the card front. Add a fleur de lis cabochon.
5. Cut 20" lengths of the two twines and tie them together around the card and into a bow.