1. Cut patterned paper to the desired size to wrap around your chocolate bar. Cut 1/2" strips of green cardstock and zigzag stitch down the centers to attach to the sides of the patterned paper. Wrap around the chocolate bar (do not secure yet) and lightly mark with pencil where the front panel will appear.
2. Computer- or hand-print your title letters on patterned paper at a size smaller than 1/2" high. Punch each letter with the 1/2" circle punch and set aside.
3. Print your party information on a transparency, making sure to leave room for the title and stickers. Lay the printed transparency on the patterned paper. Mark spots for the rubber band holes which will be used to hold the skewer in place. Punch holes through both layers with the small hole punch.
4. Trim the skewer to the desired size. Thread one looped end of the rubber band through one of the holes. Slip the skewer through the band’s loop. Do the same for the other end of the rubber band and skewer. Add a ribbon tie around the skewer.
5. Wrap your label around the chocolate bar and adhere in place. Add the title circles and embellish with the fondue image stickers.