1. Cut blue cardstock to fit on plain wooden frame. Punch a hole from plain chipboard using Circle Punch. Lay blue cardstock on chipboard and rub over missing circle hole with Bone Folder to create embossed circles in blue. Adhere blue piece to frame.
2. Create two borders for top and bottom using yellow cardstock strips matted with red. Lay in place on frame. Cut think green strips to go on right and left sides, weave under and over yellow matted strips as shown. Adhere all pieces to blue.
3. Apply Family Portrait Sticker to top left corner of frame.
4. Create a small yellow tag matted with red for date. Tie knot in ribbon for tip of tag and adhere to frame on right side as shown. Write date with black marker.
5. Adhere a variety of colored buttons to bottom strip.