TIP: Use circle punches of any size to create this postage stamp look on
background papers, journaling blocks or accents. Always start in the
middle and evenly space the half circles to the edge of the paper.
1. Cut green cardstock to 8X8. Cut pink dot paper to 7 ¾ X 7 ¾. Edge with pen and adhere to green cardstock
2. Cut yellow dot paper to 7 ½ X 7 ½. On left side in the middle insert paper half way into the circle punch and punch a half circle at edge of paper. Repeat halfway between corner and already punched half circle. Repeat at other end to create the look of a postage stamp. Follow process again on the top of the paper. Adhere to page as shown.
3. Cut a strip of white paper 1 ½ X 5 ½ inches and mat with green check. Adhere to page as shown and add bunny sticker.
4. Cut green cardstock strip and use scissors to cut “grass”. Add green check strip and adhere to page. Add eggs tucking one under the grass.
5. Mat alphabet stickers with white and green cardstock. Add to page as shown using foam adhesive on every other letter.
6. Add photos as shown.
7. Punch circles in various patterned paper and cut in half. Adhere side by side as shown to create banner. Tie bows in embroidery thread and adhere at each end.
8. Add journaling and date as shown.