1. We’ll begin by creating a template to help in the placement of your stickers on the outside of the jar. Trim white paper so it matches the depth of the area you intend to apply stickers (several inches, at least). Insert the strip and align with the side, taping the ends together. Remove the pattern. Cut the paper pattern so it lies flat.
2. Cut the henna stickers with the backing attached into individual pieces. Lay them on the template as desired and lightly tape. Test the placement by carefully inserting the pattern into the jar. Once you like the arrangement, create a duplicate copy of your pattern by either scanning or Xeroxing.
3. Insert the duplicate pattern into the jar and tape in place.
4. Now adhere the henna stickers to outside of jar to match printed pattern, adjusting as necessary.
5. Place self-adhesive jewels randomly to add a touch of elegance!