1. Cut a 3" x 6" piece of lime green paper. Use the corner rounder on all four corners.
2. Mat yellow patterned paper onto the tag front allowing a 1/4" border on all sides
3. Cut a piece of pink patterned paper to 3/4" x 5 3/4". Use the square punch diagonally to cut a notch at one end. Attach to the center of the tag.
4. Punch a 2 1/2" circle from lime green patterned paper and a 2 1/4" circle from yellow patterned paper. Layer them with foam adhesive, and embellish the circle with daisy and pink flower stickers. Attach to the center of the tag.
5. Tie a bow with the pink ribbon and attach to the top of the tag with foam adhesive.