1. Cruise Adventure Page: Cut turquoise cardstock to 8" x 8".
2. Mat a slightly smaller piece of blue cardstock onto the turquoise.
3. Trim a piece of tan cardstock to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and corner-round one side. Adhere as shown.
4. Cut a piece of red cardstock to 8" x 1" and adhere to the bottom of the page as shown.
5. Mat your photos on white paper and attach to the page. Add your journaling.
6. Place a life preserver sticker in the upper corner, a porthole over your photo panel, and a snorkel/mask and shopping bag in the lower right. Add the Cruise Adventure title sticker in the lower left to finish.
7. Treasure Chest: Paint your treasure box with turquoise paint and let dry. Distress with red paint for a weathered look.
8. Glue twine around the lid, leaving the ends free (or spot-tack so you can still open your box).
9. Add crab stickers to the lid and side. Glue shells in place on the lid.