1. Trace, then cover the front of the composition book up to the black binding with pink patterned paper.
2. Punch a border from lime green paper the height of the book. Cut a narrower strip of light blue patterned paper and adhere it over the center of the punched border. Adhere this assembled strip where the edge of the pink paper and black binding meet.
3. Cut a strip of yellow patterned paper just shy of the height of the book and 1 1/4" wide. Notch the bottom end and attach to the book in the position shown in the photo—roughly centered on the pink paper side to side.
4. Punch 2 small circles and 1 large circle from light blue paper, then 1 medium circle from green paper. Layer the medium green circle onto the large blue circle, then adhere to the vertical yellow strip in the center of the book. Add the small blue circles above and below.
5. Add the baking stickers as desired. Add the word “Cookies” as shown; tip: start with the “k” and work to each end of the word.