1. Cut a 9 1/4" x 6 1/2" piece of green patterned cardstock and fold it to create a top-folding card as shown.
2. Cut a piece of pink patterned cardstock 5 5/8" x 4". Edge it with the purple marker, then adhere it to the center of the card front.
3. Adhere a long green acetate flourish with flowers along the lower side of the card. Add a purple Confections flower on top of the flourish as shown.
4. Attach a large yellow and green die cut flower to the left of the flourish. Attach a yellow Confections flower to its center.
5. Overlap the large flower with a purple butterfly, bending its wings to create dimension. Adhere in place.
6. Add letters to spell “party” in the upper right.