1. Cut the four green paper panels to fit a 6 1/2" X 5" card. From the top: Forest cardstock, lime border, green pattern and narrow green glitter. Vary the widths as desired.
2. Tie a bow - off to the left side - with the red satin ribbon. Adhere to the lime border panel.
3. Adhere all paper panels to the card.
4. Attach the tree sticker to the right side of the card.
5. Layer the 'gifts' - using 3D Dots - on the left side of the card 'under' the tree.
6. Adhere the 'Season's Greeting' tag to a gold metallic panel - then to the upper left side of the card.
7. Attach the adhesive rhinestones to the upper corners of the tag.