1. Cut an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of kraft cardstock and fold it in half for a side-folding card. Cut 1" from the width of the front of the card.
2. Adhere a 4" x 4 1/4" piece of red cardstock to the card front. Cut a 3/4" x 4 1/4" strip of green cardstock and adhere it to the inside of the card along the right edge.
3. Punch eight 1" circles from the green cardstock and arrange them on the red panel as shown. Adhere, using 3D-Dots on three of the circles for added dimension. Add the stickers to the circles.
4. Stamp the sentiment with white ink onto dark green cardstock. Sprinkle the embossing powder onto the wet ink then use the heat tool to emboss. Trim the sentiment to a small rectangle, then notch the corners with the 7/8" punch.
5. Cut a second rectangle of dark green cardstock slightly larger than the one you stamped. Notch the corner in the same fashion. Layer the two tags and adhere together, then attach to the card with 3D-Dots as shown.