1. Cut dark turquoise cardstock to 12" x 6". Score at the 3" and 9" marks and fold for a gate-fold card.
2. Design the invitation details to fit within a 4 1/2" square. Print on white cardstock and trim to 5" square. Mat onto a 5 3/4" square of gold cardstock then adhere the panel to the inside of the invitation.
3. Create a belly band for the card by cutting white cardstock to 12" x 1". Wrap around the card and adhere with the ends at the opening. Wrap ribbon around the card in the same fashion.
4. Print a 2" square box outline onto white cardstock. Trim to 2 1/4" square and mat onto a square of gold cardstock. Glue the square to the belly band on one side only of the card front.
5. Cut a length of tulle into a 1 1/2" wide strip. Gather and glue to the back of a flower. Hot glue the flower to the belly band square.
6. Design and print the tag sentiment on white cardstock. Trim and mat onto dark turquoise cardstock. Glue to the inside of the flower.