1. Bon Voyage Card: Cut white cardstock to 10" x 7" and fold in half for a top folding card.
2. Trim a piece of tan cardstock to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4". Ink the edges with brown dye ink.
3. Adhere turquoise ribbon over the red gingham ribbon, then attach to the tan panel horizontally about 1" from the top. Adhere the ribbon ends to the back, then adhere the tan panel to the card front.
4. Cut a blue strip 1 1/4" x 5" and adhere to the left side of the card front as shown.
5. Punch a 1 1/4" circle from red cardstock and a 1 3/4" circle from turquoise cardstock. Layer and adhere to the card front at the intersection of the ribbon and blue strip.
6. Add the cruise ship and life preserver stickers as shown.
7. Write “Bon Voyage” on white cardstock and trim. Mat onto red cardstock and adhere to the card to finish.
8. Beach Chair Photo Frames: Paint the wooden chairs with turquoise paint and let dry. Distress with dark turquoise paint. Add further distressing with brown ink on the chair edges.
9. Cut photos to fit the chair backs as shown. Mat with white and adhere to chairs.
10. Add beach pail, hat, coconuts, and other stickers as desired.