1. Cover the front of the journal with pink paper.
2. Add layered strips of grey patterned and pink papers along the bottom.
3. Place the All About Me title stickers, overlapping as shown.
4. Punch two sizes of flowers, one from pink patterned paper, one from lime patterned paper. Punch two circles, the larger in light blue paper, the smaller in yellow paper.
5. Layer the punched flowers with foam adhesive, adding the punched circles to the center. Adhere the assembled flower to the lower left corner of the journal with foam adhesive.
6. Tie a length of ribbon to the journal’s spiral binding and make a bow.