1. Cut tag base from purple cardstock. Round corners.
2. Cut pocket front from purple. Round bottom two corners. Stamp dots using pencil eraser and watermark ink.
3. Lay pocket front on top of tag base and stitch around edges.
4. Punch oval from lime green cardstock. Cover with tissue tape and trim edges. Expose tape and cover with glitter. Fold in half and adhere to tag base at center. Tie with string.
5. Cut pocket insert from bright pink cardstock. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and cut to fit on pink insert. Round all corners of both pieces and stitch together. Add sticker.
6. Stamp label on white cardstock. Cut out and adhere to tag pocket. Add present sticker.
7. Use corner rounder to scallop edge of lime green cardstock strip. Cut to fit pocket width. Cover with tissue tape and trim excess. Expose tape and cover with glitter. Adhere glittered strip to pocket at opening.