1. This project includes a box, a stamp tin, pens and some quick note cards. For the box you will want to paint it white.
2. When dry trace and glue paper to the box.
3. Punch out strips of flowers, ink edges and heat emboss with glitter. Wrap one set around the box and glue. The second set cut out each flower, add a brad center and adhere with a 3D dot.
4. Tie ribbon around the handle to complete the box.
5. The note cards have a simple edge punch detail on the card and the envelope. The punch is backed with a complimentary pattern paper that is featured on the card fronts.
6. The pens have a small strip of complimentary paper rolled in them. Take the end off your pen, wrap around the ink well and slide into the pen.
7. The small stamp tin is has paper glued to each side and a small flower cut from the same paper embossed and adhered to the front.