1. Punch strips of Chinese knot chain from light gray cardstock. Heat emboss using clear powder.
2. Trim punched strips to desired length and glue to light gray cardstock background page.
3. Use craft knife to remove center from dark gray cardstock, creating a thin frame. Adhere frame to page.
4. Wrap page with ribbon and knot in the front.
5. Machine stitch around frame, making sure to catch ribbon.
6. Print photos and journaling on photo paper. Trim and adhere to page as shown.
7. Embellish with butterfly and word stickers, using foam adhesive for some elements.